Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Sean Champ <s-...@postoffice.pacbell.net> on 2000/04/12 20:30:32 UTC

GUI for the xml.apache.org projects

  as salaem 'alekum.

    -- -- -- --

I'm going to start working on a TCL/TK front-end for the
xml.apache.org projects.

(need to actually learn TCL first, but that's another story.)

= = = =

if you'd like to join me on this, maybe try:

http://dev.scriptics.com/resource/software/java/

( esp: "TCL Blend", for Java + TCL/TK )

= = = =

if the XML.Apache.org folks feel like starting up a new project
for this, that mightn't hurt, either.

= = = =

i can be reached directly via:

s-champ@pacbell.net

= = = = =

-- sean champ
   The Symmetry Net

Re: GUI for the xml.apache.org projects

Posted by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org>.
Actually, SWIG should solve this for you, I believe.
And, SWIG is already used to generate the Perl binding
for Xerces-P (Perl binding for Xerces-C), so generating
a TCL binding should be a snap (OK, it should be relatively
straightforward).

Mike