Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chiranga Alwis <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/04 21:10:07 UTC

'javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider for class javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory cannot be created' for Tomcat Valve

Hi,

I have specified the following issue in stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35210472/javax-xml-parsers-factoryconfigurationerror-provider-for-class-javax-xml-parse

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Re: 'javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider for class javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory cannot be created' for Tomcat Valve

Posted by Chiranga Alwis <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I did start working by sticking to the default
and it seems to work.

Thanks for the help.

Posted by Chiranga Alwis <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,