Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Niko Desrumaux <Ni...@inno.com> on 2000/08/03 09:24:23 UTC

FW: - FOP -

Hello !

We are building an application that uses FOP to produce PDF-files. So far
FOP made a very good impression. We examined the RenderX tool but FOP proved
to be more mature ! FOP supports more FO-syntax.

Still we have a major problem what makes FOP unusable:

FOP generates correct PDF-documents. This means that all documents are
printed correctly on the SCREEN. Still when we try to print the document to
a POSTSCRIPT-PRINTER, all lines and rectangles are placed randomly on the
paper OR the printer returns a postscript-error. The PDF is printed
correctly when I turn on the checkbox "Print As Image" or if I print to a
PCL-PRINTER. How can we print to a POSTSCRIPT-PRINTER ?

-> Are you aware of this problem ? How can we solve this problem ?

Regards,

Niko Desrumaux

RE: FW: - FOP -

Posted by Niko Desrumaux <Ni...@inno.com>.
Thanx for the response !

I use version "fop-0_13_0" (01-Jun-2000). Where can I download the latest
CVS version ?

Re: FW: - FOP -

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.