Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com> on 2005/06/21 11:26:41 UTC

maven -X successful but lots of error messages

Hi all,
    I'm trying to debug something so I ran maven -X ...
I noticed that I had tons of the following error message.
It seems to happen on every goals ;-(
My build is successful though, maybe it is not that important but we
never know ;-)

--mike

[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.PropertyFile) for type propertyfile
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase.CCMkdir) for type ccmkdir
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet.ImportTypelib) for type
importtypelib
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSCHECKIN) for type
vsscheckin
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Reopen) for type p4reopen
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.image.Image) for type image
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet.CSharp) for type csc
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ssh.SSHExec) for type sshexec
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.WLRun) for type wlrun
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Label) for type p4label
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Revert) for type p4revert
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ReplaceRegExp) for type
replaceregexp
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.javacc.JJTree) for type jjtree
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.extension.JarLibDisplayTask) for
type jarlib-display
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.jsp.JspC) for type jspc
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.Test) for type test
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSHISTORY) for type
vsshistory
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.IContract) for type icontract
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.extension.ExtensionSet) for type
extensionSet
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Submit) for type p4submit
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ccm.CCMCheckin) for type ccmcheckin
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ssh.Scp) for type scp
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Change) for type p4change
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Delete) for type p4delete
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSADD) for type vssadd
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Integrate) for type
p4integrate
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.i18n.Translate) for type translate
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase.CCLock) for type cclock
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.unix.Chown) for type chown
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJLoadProjects) for type
vajload
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.extension.JarLibAvailableTask)
for type jarlib-available
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet.WsdlToDotnet) for type
WsdlToDotnet
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar) for type ejbjar
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.starteam.StarTeamList) for type
stlist
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.j2ee.ServerDeploy) for type
serverdeploy
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet.Ildasm) for type ildasm
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase.CCCheckin) for type
cccheckin
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase.CCUnlock) for type
ccunlock
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.jsp.WLJspc) for type wljspc
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sos.SOSGet) for type sosget
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Sync) for type p4sync
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase.CCMklabel) for type
ccmklabel
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Edit) for type p4edit
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.metamata.MAudit) for type maudit
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ANTLR) for type antlr
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.NetRexxC) for type netrexxc
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ccm.CCMCheckout) for type
ccmcheckout
[DEBUG] Could not load class
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XMLValidateTask) for type
xmlvalidate

Re: maven -X successful but lots of error messages

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
This is just debugging coming from Ant. Nothing to worry about.

- Brett