Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2020/01/16 23:53:06 UTC

NuttX 2020 conference

Hi,

A project Apache NuttX. which has just entered the Incubator is planning a small conference in Tokyo in March.[1]  This has been in the planning stages before the project joined the Incubator.

There are PPMC members on the conference committee, but currently the conference wouldn’t meet the ASF branding guidelines and a few other things. I’m pointed them at the relevant policies, given feedback on some of their material, and hope to move them in that direction. But given the short time frames, and the call for papers is just about to go out, some leeway (for instance around the domain name) may be required.

If anyone would like to be involved just ping dev@nuttx.apache,org

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://nuttx.events

Re: NuttX 2020 conference

Posted by nitish sharma <ni...@gmail.com>.
No worries, thanks for letting me know.

Let me know, in case, I can help in any way.

Regards
Nitish

Re: NuttX 2020 conference

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Sorry it’s May not Match.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: NuttX 2020 conference

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I would be glad to contribute.

Do you have an idea in how you want to help out or how you want to contribute?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: NuttX 2020 conference

Posted by nitish sharma <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Team,

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 5:23 AM Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A project Apache NuttX. which has just entered the Incubator is planning a
> small conference in Tokyo in March.[1]  This has been in the planning
> stages before the project joined the Incubator.
>
> There are PPMC members on the conference committee, but currently the
> conference wouldn’t meet the ASF branding guidelines and a few other
> things. I’m pointed them at the relevant policies, given feedback on some
> of their material, and hope to move them in that direction. But given the
> short time frames, and the call for papers is just about to go out, some
> leeway (for instance around the domain name) may be required.
>
> If anyone would like to be involved just ping dev@nuttx.apache,org
>
> Thanks,
> Justin
>
> 1. https://nuttx.events