Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by karim Bendadda <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/11 10:59:21 UTC

[Resolved]Re: Problem with directives

Thank you Joe for your answer!

>I'm not sure port is the best one to use.  Perhaps something more
>specific to your module, such as MyLDAPPort, or even relying on the
>ldaputil.c settings to set up that information for you.

You are right, I have changed it

>It appears that someone's keyboard put in a few extra asterisks on
>that.  I see too many on a num_port line.

That's my new keyboard!! the're no asterisks!

I don't know if there is a best practice for choosing directives but it will
be intersting to have one

Concerning my problem I found the solution here:
http://threebit.net/tutorials/apache2_modules/tut2/tutorial2.html

Thak you for your help!!

--
Karim