Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by David Rees <dr...@ebetinc.com> on 2001/07/17 04:52:40 UTC

Multiple Engine Enhancement RE: How do we win?

I haven't tried it (is it in the nightly?) but the posts I read from you
about it looked good to me.

-Dave

Re: Multiple Engine Enhancement RE: How do we win?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
"Geir Magnusson Jr." wrote:

> David Rees wrote:

Sheesh.  /whiteboard/geir.

System and Software Consulting

Re: Multiple Engine Enhancement RE: How do we win?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
David Rees wrote:

> [...]

No - it's in whitespace/geir.  There is a src tgz and a binary jar.  I
don't want to check it (broad changes... big pain to back out...) in in
case it doesn't work or people don't like the approach.

Give it a whirl...