Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by santosh <sa...@idealake.com> on 2005/02/01 15:27:59 UTC

Need Help

Hello All

I newly joined this group, I want to install JMeter & when i was going
through the site i found it's little bit complicated & I am really confused
which file to download? Can someone tell me which file i have to download &
also about the minimum configuration of the System? which is needed to
Install JMeter.

Looking for a quick response from all of you.

SantoshK