Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2016/04/10 01:11:09 UTC

Moving UIMA DUCC out of the sandbox?

Hi,

how about moving UIMA DUCC out of the sandbox and promoting it to the same level as uimaFIT and RUTA?

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: Moving UIMA DUCC out of the sandbox?

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
+1

Eddie

Posted by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com>.
Will you be listening to Pomp and Circumstance during the graduation?

:-)

Lou.

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com>.

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Richard for clarification. Indeed DUCC is not an incubator project.
Seems like an easier path to get this done. Assuming Marshall approves its
just an svn move.

Jerry

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Richard Eckart de Castilho <rec@apache.org

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.