Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by andrew mercer <an...@sundayta.com> on 2003/02/24 12:15:05 UTC

How do I rest Page Number to 1 for each new section/chapter

Hi,

Sorry if this is in the Archive, I have searched it and the FAQ to no avail.

I am trying to create a pdf file from an xml file that is converted
using fop. The layout is based mainly on tables/rows etc.

I can successfully create the document, however I have many sections
within the whole document that need to to be numbered separatley.
Therefore at the start of each new section the page number should revert
to one and then increment by one for each new page.

At present the page numbers will keep incrementing from the initial
value of one for each new page so they relate to the number of pages for
the whole document.

My xsl document is available if that helps.

Thanks Andrew Mercer
--

Andrew Mercer, Sundayta Ltd. http://www.sundayta.com
iDocSys for Document Management. VisibleResults for Fundraising.