Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by danisevsky <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/01 19:23:20 UTC

Re: Announcing: visural-wicket 0.5 released - open source wicket components

It works great now, thank you very much!

Re: Announcing: visural-wicket 0.5 released - open source wicket components

Posted by Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <To...@arrive.no>.
> hello, I have another problem, with DropDown this time. If I have only
> one
> DropDown on my page, everything works great. But when I add another
> DropDown
> to the page, with diferent datasource, the first DropDown shows data
> from
> the second datasource. All DropDowns share the same datasource.

The only explanation I have is that somehow you are reusing the same underlying model for the two dropdowns... Or rather that when you configured the model for the second you overwrote configuration of the first. Remember to create new model objects.

- Tor Iver

Re: Announcing: visural-wicket 0.5 released - open source wicket components

Posted by danisevsky <da...@gmail.com>.
yessss, you are right.. sorry, I am stupid and forgot change the datasource
name. Thank you very much.

Posted by Richard Nichols <rn...@richardnichols.net>.
Can you post a code snippet?