Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by "Ligade, Shailesh [USA]" <Li...@bah.com> on 2022/02/17 12:37:23 UTC

how to stop entire (or on a single table) replication properly

Hello,

If i must stop entire replication, I set config for an individual table replication to false. However this will not affect entries in the replication table and the system will keep (or try to keep) replicating.
I can take replication table offline, but eventually when I need to start replication it will not clean. How can I delete entries in the replication table? Can i just do delete all? will that work?

-S

Re: how to stop entire (or on a single table) replication properly

Posted by "Ligade, Shailesh [USA]" <Li...@bah.com>.
Thanks Ed,

I could have done that but at this point my destination cluster is not healthy and I need to reinitialize that cluster, eventually the same tables will be there after initialization but with different table id. Once that happens I will setup replication again.
At this point, i am not worried about in-flight replication data and I don't want this replication process to impact my primary cluster.. How safely can I achieve this?

-S

Posted by dev1 <de...@etcoleman.com>.