Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by juergen sorg <j....@fz-juelich.de> on 2015/01/21 07:58:20 UTC

disable sslv3

hi,

is it possible to disable some SSL and TLS versions in apache mina ftp
server?
i read the documentation, but there is only the option to choose between
SSL or TLS. and if i specifiy TLS in the configuration (spring confign
file) then the same protocols are enabled as i use SSL (i could connect
by using openssl client with SSLv3, TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2

thanks in advance

gruss juergen

Re: disable sslv3

Posted by John Hartnup <jo...@gmail.com>.
I've gone ahead and attached your patch to the JIRA bug.

Re: disable sslv3

Posted by John Hartnup <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: disable sslv3

Posted by John Hartnup <jo...@gmail.com>.