Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by problems mail <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/03 04:51:48 UTC

Re: Change context for welcome screen to /welcome

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year :) - 2007. Hope we all have a more exciting Geronimo Year.

I wanted to know if any one has any idea for changing the root "/" context
for the welcome page to "/welcome" context.

The only thing I have learned is the welcome was installed as a plugin,
which would mean the configs are precompiled.

Please advice.

Simon