Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Robert Hobdell <ro...@live.com> on 2013/03/30 21:12:30 UTC

CD for Open Office

Dear Apache,

I sure wish you would list 3rd parties who would burn CD's of Open Office again.

I have considerable trouble downloading anything over 50 MegBytes with a dial up internet connection, a computer using the world's worst operating system "Windows Vista" and Fire Fox which ain't all it is made out to be.  Windows Vista likes to hang up the phone early, even though I tell it not to!

Most of us are smart enough to read the latest version number at your website and complain to the 3rd party if this is not what we received, or in any case not blame you folks for errors by 3rd parties.

If I had money I'd pay the cable or phone company for blazing fast internet (actually have not seen it being all that fast yet), but I don't have money and am doing volunteer database stuff for cemetery burials.  I'll try downloading one more time.

Sincerely,  Rob Hobdell w/Friends of Mount Moriah Cemetery

Re: CD for Open Office

Posted by Steve Hawkins Sr <sm...@eastpoint.net>.
look on ebay........  if u cant find it there, write me back...........  i
take V*isa........*

--
Please excuse any misspells or punctuation errors.  Thanks
Steve M Hawkins Sr Tech Consultant