Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by David Boyd <db...@incadencecorp.com> on 2020/07/02 22:58:42 UTC

%r.ir vs %ir

All:

   So with some wailing and knashing of teeth, I was able to build the
IRKernel from source
and install that into my R environment.

So the tutorial uses r.ir   -  If I run a paragraph with that I get the
below stack trace.

If I run with just %ir it works (for some paragraphs).  It also works
for some paragraphs with %spark.ir

Why the difference?

Running 0.9.0 built from source 2-3 days ago.

--
========= mailto:dboyd@incadencecorp.com ============
David W. Boyd

and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message and deleting the material from any computer.

Re: %r.ir vs %ir

Posted by David Boyd <db...@incadencecorp.com>.
Jeff:

  mvn clean package -DskipTests -Pspark-2.4 -Phadoop2 -Pscala-2.11
-Dcheckstyle.skip -Drat.skip=true

Re: %r.ir vs %ir

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
What's your command of building zeppelin. ?

David Boyd <db...@incadencecorp.com> 于2020年7月3日周五 上午6:59写道: