Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/03/24 23:46:53 UTC

[Fwd: Status of JavaCC/I'll be at JavaOne]

Hi,

Thought this would be of interest to us :-) Has anyone actually read the
cover story on JavaCC and know what the license actually is.

This message is from the author of JavaCC so that's very cool!

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [Fwd: Status of JavaCC/I'll be at JavaOne]

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Sun, 2002-03-24 at 19:10, Brian Goetz wrote:
> > Thought this would be of interest to us :-) Has anyone actually read the
> > cover story on JavaCC and know what the license actually is.
> >
> > This message is from the author of JavaCC so that's very cool!
>
> Thank f'ing G'd.  I've been begging Sriram to open-source the damn
> thing for years now.  Its a great tool, but it was in danger of being
> choked to death by the way it was managed.
>
> I'd be very interested in contributing some much-needed code
> improvements to JavaCC; Jason, if you (or others) are interested, we
> should talk and put together some ideas for contributions.

Do you know where the code will be? And what the license will be? This
really is very cool!

Posted by Brian Goetz <br...@quiotix.com>.