Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2014/09/26 20:06:44 UTC

Re: What Source/Sink would you want next?

(cross-posting this to dev@)

While I do not speak for the availability of other committers of the
project, I would like to spend sometime with the contributors to help
identify what are the most important needs of the project, and see how best
we can get those committed into the codebase.

Santiago (and others who would like to contribute) - please go ahead and
create the necessary Jiras if they do not exist already, and invite the
community to vote on those. That way we can prioritize the review and
commit for functionality that is aligned with community requirements.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Strong +1. If there are new features or fixes you want to contribute - please do, I am trying to make sure I spend some time reviewing and committing. If you don’t get a review in a few days, please ping on the jira - I will look at it!

Thanks,
Hari

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Santiago Mola <sm...@stratio.com>.
Hi Arvind, hi Hari

> Santiago (and others who would like to contribute) - please go ahead and
> create the necessary Jiras if they do not exist already, and invite the
> community to vote on those. That way we can prioritize the review and
> commit for functionality that is aligned with community requirements.

> Strong +1. If there are new features or fixes you want to contribute -
> please do, I am trying to make sure I spend some time reviewing and
> committing. If you don’t get a review in a few days, please ping on the
> jira - I will look at it!

Sure. I'll do. Thanks!

Best,

Posted by Santiago Mola <sm...@stratio.com>.
Hi Arvind, hi Hari

> Santiago (and others who would like to contribute) - please go ahead and
> create the necessary Jiras if they do not exist already, and invite the
> community to vote on those. That way we can prioritize the review and
> commit for functionality that is aligned with community requirements.

> Strong +1. If there are new features or fixes you want to contribute -
> please do, I am trying to make sure I spend some time reviewing and
> committing. If you don’t get a review in a few days, please ping on the
> jira - I will look at it!

Sure. I'll do. Thanks!

Best,