Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Adi <ad...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/11 17:55:08 UTC

Re: Apache Cassandra Hangout in Mumbai-Pune area (India)

Hey GeekTalks/any other cassandra users around Mumbai/Pune,

I will be around Mumbai from last week of Nov through Third week of
December. I have actively used/deployed a couple of cassandra clusters
and a bunch of hadoop projects over the past year. I am keenly
interested in meeting any cassandra/hadoop users and sharing my
experience.
Do get in touch with me if any of you would like to host a meetup/user
group meeting.

-Adi

Posted by samal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Let's catch up. I am available in Mumbai.
Using C* in dev env. Love to share or hear experience's.