Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Klaus Rennecke <kr...@tigris.org> on 2004/07/19 19:43:57 UTC

ATTN: GWAVA Archive Mailer BOUNCES

Some list admin please help,

and investigate the multiple re-posts to this list. The message ID is
definitely not from my mailer.

Sample:

They bear attachments that I'm not familiar with:
> ------=_NextPart_e72_75b0_150840dc.c8c53b92_.MIX

and one of my messages (among others) seems to be stuck in a loop
between the list and "archiver" or whatever it is.

/Klaus

Re: ATTN: GWAVA Archive Mailer BOUNCES

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Klaus Rennecke <kr...@tigris.org> writes:
> Some list admin please help,
>
> and investigate the multiple re-posts to this list. The message ID is
> definitely not from my mailer.

It looks like some spammers have gone to the logical next step in the
arms race: fooling moderators by sending portions of previously
approved messages at the beginning of their spams.

We moderators will just have to be more careful, I guess :-(.