Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/02/26 08:40:02 UTC

Fwd: @author tags

moving this discussion to dev@m.a.o

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>
Date: Feb 26, 2007 2:09 AM
Subject: Re: @author tags
To: MyFaces PMC <pr...@myfaces.apache.org>

As to why, Greg Stein sums it up well here:

* http://tinyurl.com/mw7t6

This issues has been discussed at length on the board and member
lists, and the ASF does prefer that our code be free of author tags,
but we leave the final determination to the individual PMCs.

-Ted.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh