Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ines Dannehl <In...@loyaltypartner.com> on 2008/06/06 10:20:00 UTC

Axis2: How to send a message with JMS asynchronously and get an acknowledgement

Hi,

I want to send a SOAP - message with an Axis2  client asynchronously via
JMS. I'd like to get an acknowlegdement when the message is put into the
JMS queue.

How can I achieve this?

Please help!

Best regards!

Ines

Re: Axis2: How to send a message with JMS asynchronously and get an acknowledgement

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Ines,

I don't think the JMS spec. allow you to achieve that goal. JMS is
supposed to be reliable, and messages (i.e. the queue) are stored at
the JMS provider site, not at the final destination.
About Axis2, there is no difference (apart from the transport
configuration) whether you use TCP, JMS, HTTP or whatever.

Michele