Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/24 20:37:37 UTC

[iOS] Keyboard Preferences - move to a plugin for 3.2.0

Issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3020

I've got it mostly working but I'm thinking this really should move to a
plugin, perhaps reside in an existing one?

The things we are doing with hiding the keyboard accessory bar and
shrinking the view etc are hackish and might break with any iOS update, and
imo fixes should not be tied to a core release.

My proposal is to move the code for the two keyboard preferences to a
plugin.

Re: [iOS] Keyboard Preferences - move to a plugin for 3.2.0

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Published the branch on apache/cordova-ios/CB-4935 (see the issue for the
specific branch commit)
Decided to make the settings dynamic, although HideKeyboardFormAccessoryBar
can't be "unhidden" currently - so that setting is readonly (there's a
TODO: in there)

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Nice work Shaz! Like the JS API so that they can be enabled / disabled at
runtime.

Gotta upload that to the registry!
plugman adduser shazron && plugman publish plugins/keyboard

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Should be in. Try:

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Alright I'll add it to the