Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marcelo Lotif <ml...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/02 15:42:42 UTC

Re: T5.0.7 Validation error

Fine...just clean the cache and the problem is gone
unless for IE6, the bubbles are totally messed up there...

T5: Event order for "selected" and "validate" events

Posted by Joel Wiegman <Jo...@dswinc.com>.
All,

I've noticed that the "validate" event for a form fires before the
"selected" event fires from the Submit component.

IMHO, I think the "selected" event should fire first.  Seems like I
would want to know HOW the form was submitted before I validate it (in
case I want to, say, skip validation on the form if a person clicks a
specific button).

Can anyone present a counter argument?  If not I'll create a JIRA bug
(or is it a feature request?).

Cheers,

Joel