Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org> on 2020/11/30 15:37:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.2.2 - RC3

Hi folks,

The release candidate (RC3) for Hadoop-3.2.2 is available now.
There are 22 commits[1] differences between RC3 and RC2[2].

The RC3 is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~hexiaoqiao/hadoop-3.2.2-RC3
The RC3 tag in github is here:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/tree/release-3.2.2-RC3
The maven artifacts are staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1291

You can find my public key at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS or
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/hexiaoqiao.asc directly.

Please try the release and vote.

Thanks,
He Xiaoqiao

[1]
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/compare/release-3.2.2-RC2...release-3.2.2-RC3
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r606fff445847bdb85bd60c5a73b2fb1f0433ee31b18c456a2231fcec%40%3Chdfs-dev.hadoop.apache.org%3E
[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12335948

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.2.2 - RC3

Posted by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org>.
Thanks Chao Sun and Akira Ajisaka for your help.

If no more new block issues report. I will prepare another RC this week.
Thanks All.

- He Xiaoqiao

Posted by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org>.