Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Matt Lyon <ma...@stargus.com> on 2001/08/09 18:25:56 UTC

WebLogic rmic

Greetings,

Does Ant offer built in support for WebLogic's rmic? I checked out the
optional ejbc tasks, but none seemed to fit the bill. Currently we do
something like:

<java classname="weblogic.rmic" fork="yes">
         <arg line="-d deploy
com.stargus.platform.framework.topology.RemoteTopologyMgrImpl"/>
         <classpath>
           <pathelement location="c:/bea/wlserver6.0/lib/weblogic.jar"/>
           <pathelement location="${deploy}"/>
         </classpath>
      </java>

Is there a better way? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Matt

Re: WebLogic rmic

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Matt Lyon <ma...@stargus.com> wrote:

> Does Ant offer built in support for WebLogic's rmic?

Yes, pick up the beta build, set the magic property build.rmic to
weblogic and use the <rmic> task.

Stefan