Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/05 17:32:39 UTC

link commits back to jira

Hi,

Does anyone know how to set up jira such that a commit is automatically
reflected in jira (add a comment about the commit and resolve the issue)? In
some other Apache project, all we have to do is to include the jira number
in the commit comment.

Thanks,

Jun

Re: link commits back to jira

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
I must have overlooked it. I think it works now.

Thanks,

Jun

Re: link commits back to jira

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
I am not sure if this has been done before and is possible. Just checking.

Jun

Re: link commits back to jira

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Re: link commits back to jira