Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by "eberhard speer jr." <se...@ducis.net> on 2013/07/02 18:22:03 UTC

More User-Agent Madness

Re: More User-Agent Madness

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Well, has any of you already seen or added the new Firefox OS?[?]

Now officially found on the first 2 devices. Given it is mainly
browser-based, this looks like a perfect use case for DeviceMap rather than
all the PhoneGap client JavaScript gaga (Tom Schindl briefly mentioned at
Eclipse DemoCamp where he presented some iOS Cross-Compiler for JavaFX,
that e.g. PhoneGap/Cordova was merely a "browser" with a JavaScript canvas
by itself either, well maybe that's why some Virus Scanners consider its
apps to be scripting viruses?[?])

Werner

Re: More User-Agent Madness