Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by mouss <mo...@netoyen.net> on 2007/10/01 06:57:39 UTC

Re: A belly laugh is a *good* way to start the day

John D. Hardin wrote:
> Has somebody subscribed paypal customer support to the SA list? This
> highly amusing form letter just dropped into my mailbox... (Yes, it
> *was* received from a paypal MTA.)

either that, or somebody is forwarding mail to them.

yet another broken auto-responder: it doesn't show headers so we know
what they got. in its absence, I'll just believe they auto-respond to
the From header address (instead of envelope sender). sigh...