Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Mr_Data <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/21 06:26:51 UTC

Scheduling Cube Daily

Hi,

I am new for Apache Kylin. I have created a cube and want to schedule it
daily for added new values daily.

How can I setup that?

Can you help me please?

Best Regards,

Re: Scheduling Cube Daily

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.
You must use REST API:
<http://kylin.apache.org/docs15/howto/howto_use_restapi.html#build-cube>  Build
Cube with REST API
<http://kylin.apache.org/docs15/howto/howto_build_cube_with_restapi.html>

Re: Scheduling Cube Daily

Re: Scheduling Cube Daily

Posted by "Billy(Yiming) Liu" <li...@gmail.com>.
please schedule a crontab job with Kylin REST call, for more information:
http://kylin.apache.org/docs15/howto/howto_use_restapi.html

> I am new for Apache Kylin. I have created a cube and want to schedule it
> daily for added new values daily.
>
> How can I setup that?
>
> Can you help me please?
>
> Best Regards,