Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2016/05/02 20:22:14 UTC

Re: Who's going to be at ApacheBigData

Guys,

looks like we have 4 ppl so far signed up. I know that Andre Arcilla will most
likely join as well, he's just travelling at the moment. I think we have
another 5-7 slot to fill. Just to be clear: folks from other projects
participating in Bigtop are also welcome.

Please RSVP to bozemanc@amazon.com in the next a day or two so they can manage
the reservations. The dinner is scheduled on May 10, at 6 pm in Mosaic Grille
(I believe right in the Hyatt Regency hotel, where the conference is hosted).

See you there!
  Cos

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Awesome! Really looking forward to meeting you all there!

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by bz...@apache.org.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Turns out I'm coming up late Tuesday so won't make the dinner, but looking
forward to meeting you at the conf.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.