Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/10/09 14:35:40 UTC

plugman not working on iOS

Wanted to make sure everyone was aware of CB-4971.

Seems like an emergency-type bug. From what I can tell, plugman is silently
failing to add the Xcode entries for plugin native files.

Anis - I think you may be the most expert at this part? Any clues as to
what's going on?

Re: plugman not working on iOS

Posted by Lucas Holmquist <lh...@redhat.com>.
For CB-4993  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4993,  i've added a comment with a possible work around for now