Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/24 23:54:32 UTC

Why are obr.xml files next to pom.xml?

What is so special about obr.xml files that they aren't in src/main/
resources?

thanks
david jencks

Re: Why are obr.xml files next to pom.xml?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
It gives you a correct OBR repository description of the bundles we
are generating.
We can then use this repository and publish it I suppose.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: Why are obr.xml files next to pom.xml?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.
Guillaume,

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: Why are obr.xml files next to pom.xml?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet