Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org> on 2010/02/15 13:37:12 UTC

.formatted in assembly

Hi,

My assembly uses lineEnding to force unix EOF style from a Windows box. With
this option I get "*.formatted" files included in the produced tar.gz.
Those files are created by FileFormatter under a temporary FileSetFormatter
folder,

The assembly plugin  (2.2-beta-5) *copie*s the resulting formatted file into
the original "source" file name, to be added to a AddDirectoryTask - BUT
 does not *delete *the formatted file. I can't find an open issue for this,
and wonder beeing the first one to fall into this case.

Did I miss something

Nicolas