Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com> on 2017/04/28 09:24:29 UTC

JDK 9 EA Build 167 and JDK 8u152 build 03 are available on jdk.java.net

Hi Mark,

*JDK 9 Early Access*  build 167  is available at the new location : -
jdk.java.net/9/

A summary of all the changes in this build are listed here
<http://download.java.net/java/jdk9/changes/jdk-9+167.html>. One change
that maybe of interest is :

  *    JEP 291: Deprecate the Concurrent Mark Sweep (CMS) Garbage
    Collector [1]

*
*

*JDK 8u152 Early Access* build 03 is available at the new location : -
jdk.java.net/8/ <http://jdk.java.net/8/>

More information on the change of location for Early Access builds. [2]

NOTE: - Oracle's JRE and JDK Cryptographic Roadmap has been updated
since last availability email [3]

Rgds,Rory

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk9-dev/2017-April/005766.html
[2]
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/adoption-discuss/2017-April/001610.html
[3] https://www.java.com/en/jre-jdk-cryptoroadmap.html

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager

Re: JDK 9 EA Build 167 and JDK 8u152 build 03 are available on jdk.java.net

Posted by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com>.
Hi Mark,

Sorry for the delay in replying, long weekend break.

I will look into this and get back to you.

Rgds,Rory

Posted by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com>.
Hi Mark,

Can you bring this question to the jigsaw-dev mailing list, that's
probably the best place

to bring it up.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Rory,