Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Sven Davison <sv...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/27 20:37:45 UTC

Apache NIFI insert to MySQL help

I’m trying to do some stuff and send it to my MySQL database. I’m getting an exception (see below) but I’m fairly sure it’s just because I don’t have the right string or file located where it’s supposed to go. I’m not sure what to put in for the database connection URL or the driver class name.. I assume that’s where the problem is though.

ProcessException: …. Cannot load JDBC driver class ‘com.mysql.jdbc.Driver’
Screenshot of actual error: http://prntscr.com/b9889i

Controller service setup:
Screenshot of setup: http://prntscr.com/b988xe

I’m not seeing a lot on google at the moment, but I’m still lookin!

-Sven

Re: Apache NIFI insert to MySQL help

Posted by Anuj Handa <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sven,

you need to give the path of the driver jar file in the controller(Database
file Jar Url).. Plus put the jar file in the nifi lib folder and restart
Nifi.

Anuj