Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Vicente de Rivera III <th...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/03 07:06:51 UTC

Improvement in converting Jdk types to Pivot

Hi again, I was implementing a Form for my POJO, and it contains a
java.util.Date property."
<Border Form.label="Due Date" styles="{padding:0}">
                                                <content>
                                                    <Calendar
selectedDateKey="dueDate" locale="{language:'en', country:'us'}"/>
                                                </content>
                                            </Border>

"
Got a java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid date type: java.util.Date

Maybe Pivot should automatically convert it? Also for java.util.List in
components that accept org.apache.pivot.collections.List

-
thanks again