Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Lasse Nedergaard <la...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/01 07:57:47 UTC

How to list timers registered in timer service?

Hi.

I have a case where I want to have one timer for each key. I can see my state is slowly growing for this operator and as my key is more or less constant so I want to investigate what happens.

I looked at state processor api but I can’t see any functionality to read the timers registered on timerservice and timer service don’t have a functionality to list registered timers.
Any idea how to read current registered timers.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Lasse Nedergaard

Re: How to list timers registered in timer service?

Posted by Seth Wiesman <sj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lasse,

In the state processor api, KeyedStateReaderFunction#readKey has a
parameter called `Context` which you can use to read the registered event
time and proc time timers for a key.

Best,

Seth