Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Differentiated Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd" <di...@vsnl.com> on 2000/11/10 13:07:02 UTC

ASP Editor

Hi,

We are using Apache::ASP. Could anybody refer us to a decent windows based editor for this.

We want an editor which will have syntax highlighting features for both ASP objects as well as perlscript.

Thanks,

Murali

Differentiated Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
176, Ground Floor, 6th Main,
2nd Block, RT Nagar
Bangalore - 560032
Phone : 91 80 3431470
www.diffsoft.com

Re: ASP Editor

Posted by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com>.

Re: ASP Editor

Posted by Ruben I Safir <ru...@wynn.com>.
Why would you ask this on a mod perl mailing list?

Use EMACS.