Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/03 09:55:09 UTC

Re: issue with servicemix-cxf-bc-2010.01-installer.zip while connecting SFTP server

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I'd suggest don't miss use
different version of component and container together, the container
which works with  2008.01 component can't guarantee to work with
2010.01 component, they at least may need different sharedlibs.

Could you try with latest released Apache Servicemix 3.4.0?

Freeman
On 2012-1-23, at 下午8:22, jaikishore wrote:

> Hi Freeman,
>

>                Can u please have u look into this.. I reaised
> request on servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com, below is the url
>
> http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/issue-with-servicemix-cxf-bc-2010-01-installer-zip-while-connectingSFTP-server-td5165928.html
>

>                We are facing some weird issue with servicemix-cxf-
> bc-2010.01-installer.zip.
> Issue is, we have servicemix bean components for polling FTP as well
> as SFTP directories {java code for polling ftp and sftp}. By default
> servicemix-cxf-bc-2008.01-installer.zip is there under hotDeploy
> dir., it’s working fine. But recently we implemented few more
> components under cxf binding component. For that we added servicemix-
> cxf-bc-2010.01-installer.zip and removed 2008 installer file. When
> we added 2010 installer , we are facing issues while connecting with
> SFTP from bean component.
>
> We tried to replicate with 2008 installer. But it’s working fine.
> When we tried with 2010 installer again we are getting the below
> exception.
> Please suggest us….
>
> Could not connect to SFTP server at "sftp://USER:pwd@host/".
> org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Could not connect to
> SFTP server at "sftp://USER:pwd@host/".
>        at
> org
> .apache
> .commons
> .vfs
> .provider
> .sftp.SftpFileProvider.doCreateFileSystem(SftpFileProvider.java:99)
>        at
> org
> .apache
> .commons
> .vfs
> .provider
> .AbstractOriginatingFileProvider
> .findFile(AbstractOriginatingFileProvider.java:81)
>        at
> org
> .apache
> .commons
> .vfs
> .provider
> .AbstractOriginatingFileProvider
> .findFile(AbstractOriginatingFileProvider.java:62)
>        at
> org
> .apache
> .commons
> .vfs
> .impl
> .DefaultFileSystemManager.resolveFile(DefaultFileSystemManager.java:
> 641)
>        at
> org
> .apache
> .commons
> .vfs
> .impl
> .DefaultFileSystemManager.resolveFile(DefaultFileSystemManager.java:
> 582)
>        at
> com.jui.sioprofile.sync.FilePollerBean.runJob(FilePollerBean.java:298)
> [...]

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com