Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tony Wang <iv...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/04 02:28:35 UTC

convert Nutch index to Solr

Hi,

I am using Nutch nightly build #736 (version 1.0?) to crawl and index, and I
would like to use Solr as the indexer. I wonder if there's a way to convert
Nutch indices to Solr?

Thanks!

Tony

--
Are you RCholic? www.RCholic.com
温 良 恭 俭 让 仁 义 礼 智 信

Re: convert Nutch index to Solr

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
I don't think there is a way, other than manually reading Nutch's (Hadoop's) files and reindexing the content with Solr.  But you should probably be using Nutch's support for Solr instead.

Otis