Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Onno Scheffers <on...@piraya.nl> on 2008/09/30 00:21:43 UTC

T5: RadioGroup and null?

I'm using T5.0.14 and I'd like to get back null from a RadioGroup if the
user didn't click on any radio-buttons, but it seems the RadioGroup doesn't
support this?

<t:RadioGroup t:value="selection">
   <input t:type="Radio" t:value="true" />
   <input t:type="Radio" t:value="false" />
</t:RadioGroup>

This return false if no selection was made by the user.

regards,

Onno Scheffers

Re: T5: RadioGroup and null?

Posted by Onno Scheffers <on...@piraya.nl>.
Hi Uli,

I figured any Object-type, including a Boolean, could be set to null, but
indeed when I change the type to a String it works.

Thanks a lot.

regards,

Onno Scheffers

Re: T5: RadioGroup and null?