Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Zoltan Ivanfi <zi...@cloudera.com> on 2017/11/13 13:04:11 UTC

JIRA thinks parquet-format-2.4.0 is not released yet

Hi,

When resolving JIRAs using the dev/merge_parquet_pr.py script, one has to
specify a fix version, otherwise the script will use format-2.4.0, which is
already released. There is no good choice for the fix version as
format-2.4.0 is the largest version number JIRA knows about (and in fact it
lists it as an unreleased version).

I would have two questions:
- What version number should be added as the next unreleased version?
- Who can edit the version numbers in JIRA?

Thanks,

Zoltan

Re: JIRA thinks parquet-format-2.4.0 is not released yet

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Since we track releases in JIRA, the contributors are listed there. I'm in
favor of moving this stuff to github through the new Apache/Github
integration, but we just haven't done that yet.

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer

Re: JIRA thinks parquet-format-2.4.0 is not released yet

Posted by Zoltan Ivanfi <zi...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.

--
Ryan Blue