Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by JonTom Kittredge <jo...@itasoftware.com> on 2003/04/03 17:29:41 UTC

Aplogies [Re: Problem w/ Defining Entities in Stylesheets]

My problem seems to have been caused by using the wrong version of
Xalan with the right version of Xerces. (I had upgraded to Xalan
2.5.D1 -- rather than 2.4.D1, as I said in my mail -- and got confused
and was using 2.4 Xalan with Xerces 2.3.0). It all seems to be fine
now.

Sorry, JonTom

       JT Kittredge
       ITA Software, Inc.