Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nebojša Ćosić <ne...@anja.ig3.net> on 2006/05/23 11:06:44 UTC

maven-surefire-plugin classpath

Hi,
I am trying to execute tests, using surefire plugin, not having dependencies all dependencies from compilation class
path.
So, I have dependency A having "provided" scope, and dependency B having "test" scope.
As I understand documentation, only dependency B should be visible when executing tests.
Right?
Wrong.
All dependencies from the project are always (no matter scope) on the classpath when executing mvn test.

Is it a bug or feature?

Problem is that I am writing J2ME software, and for compilation I am using -bootclasspath javac parameter. Those stuff
should not appear when testing, where I am using simulated environment.

I am using maven 2.0.4
Nebojša