Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "S.Gopinath" <sx...@tn.nic.in> on 2007/02/05 11:24:34 UTC

JDBC Driver

Hi,

I installed "geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0-M2" in my Linux system.

I want to add Oracle JDBC Driver which is available as ojdbc14.jar

May I request the procedure for installing the same.

I tried installaing it as suggested by many websites but it didn't work.

Thanks,
S.Gopinath

RE : JDBC Driver

Posted by Yves Caloz <Yv...@trivadis.com>.
Hi,
I put an example in appendix.
Which is the error which you have ?

Yves Caloz
Senior Consultant

Trivadis AG
Papiermühlestrasse 73
CH-3014  Bern

Phone +41-31-928 09 60
Fax +41-31-928 09 64
Mobile +41-79-206 38 29
yves.caloz@trivadis.com
www.trivadis.com <http://www.trivadis.com/>

________________________________

Re: JDBC Driver

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Gopi,

You can use Geronimo console to do this work.
1. Login to the console (check for the sample in the 1.1 doc).
2. Use common libs to upload ojdbc14.jar and get a dependency to the jar.
3. Add the above dependency to your module which is going to use a DB
driver.

If you are more specific I would be able to help you more. ;-)

Thanks,
Lasantha