Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Kevin Lu <lu...@berkeley.edu> on 2018/11/05 15:04:02 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-351: Add --under-min-isr option to describe topics command

Bumping this to hopefully get a couple more opinions.

Since KIP-377 has been accepted (it adds the --bootstrap-server option
needed for this KIP), do we think it is okay to proceed to vote on this KIP
without KIP-377 fully merged yet?

Thanks.

Regards,
Kevin

Posted by Kevin Lu <lu...@berkeley.edu>.
Hi Stanislav,

Thanks for the response.

I will give it a few more days to let others look at the KIP before putting
it to a vote then.

Regards,
Kevin

Posted by Stanislav Kozlovski <st...@confluent.io>.