Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com> on 2019/01/31 01:26:20 UTC

Another new contributor!

Hi everyone,
I'm Brian Hulette, I just switched roles at Google and I'll be contributing
to Beam Portability as part of my new position. For now I'm just going
through documentation and getting familiar with Beam from the user
perspective, so if anything I'll just be suggesting minor edits to
documentation, but I hope to be putting up PRs soon enough.

I am also an Apache committer (bhulette is my ASF id and Jira username). I
worked on the Arrow project's Javascript implementation in a previous job,
and I'm really excited to look for ways to use Arrow and Beam together once
I've ramped up.

Brian

Re: Another new contributor!

Posted by Marcelo Lecuna <ml...@woolworths.com.au>.
Hi All

I'm just starting my journey into Beam/Dataflow/Composer. Its been a while
since I've programmed in Python (I'm landing on this for coding) so we'll
see how it goes.

Cheers
Marcelo

--
Marcelo Lecuna

Analytics & Ranging Solutions

Buying & Merchandising

Woolworths Supermarkets

*M* 0412 607 467
*E mlecuna@woolworths.com.au <ml...@woolworths.com.au>*

1 Woolworths Way Bella Vista, NSW 2153
PO Box 8000 Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
P PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU PRINT THIS E-MAIL

--

CAUTION: This email, links and files included in its transmission by
Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 and its group of companies

Re: Another new contributor!

Posted by Mark Liu <ma...@google.com>.
Welcome!

Re: Another new contributor!