Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/10 12:04:05 UTC

[QA][Test Report] Weekly Status Update as of 20140310

Hi All,

We continue doing the AOO 4.1 Function Verification test(FVT), here is the
weekly update (2/25 - 3/10):

*Test execution:*
1. Existing feature on 3 APP testing - Ongoing
We have assigned 998(853 as of 2/14) test executions to about 42
volunteers, and completed about 56.0%(45.8% as of 3/10) in execution (654
test executions done, 535 as of 2/14). We have executed 120 test cases
since Feb 14 with 3 more test execution volunteers.

 Total Not Run Passed Failed Blocked Completed [%]
Debian Linux 64bit 56 7 36 10 3 87.5
MacOS X 209 81 95 20 7 61.24
Redhat Linux 32bit 69 66 1 2 0 4.35
Redhat Linux 64bit 277 121 110 42 4 56.32
Ubuntu Linux 64bit 167 37 95 30 5 77.84
Windows 7 209 102 82 22 3 51.2
Windows 8 182 101 62 19 0 44.51
Total 1169 515 481 145 22 56.0

*Defect summary:*
1. Complete verifcation for 44 resolved bugs which were identified to
verify before beta candidate release, several reopened bugs are resolved
and need verification again

*Issues & quality highlight:*
1. Apache OpenOffice 4.1 Beta(based on release branch AOO410, revision
1573601) is released after successfully votes
2. We do not complete FVT on schedule. From above execution statistic, the
coverage on Linux, Mac and Windows is with balance, the low execution rate
on Linux 32bit is not critical as low priority on platform Linux 32bit
3. We still need to run left test executions in FVT, especially on Windows
8 and Ubuntu 64

*Volunteer status:*
1. No new test execution volunteers(total 42 so far) joined on FVT
execution work since Feb 14
2. Need defect volunteers to check regression bugs in Bugzilla

*Plan for next week:*
1. Call for defect volunteers to check 4.1 regression bugs in Bugzilla
2. Continue to do FVT test on Mac, Linux and Windows
3. Remind some test execution volunteers to complete their assignments or
do reassignment

Thanks you all for effort this week, although we do not complete FVT on
schedule, we really have some test execution volunteers participating
actively and make progress day and day. Let's continue and work together to
make preparation for beta release candidate!

Regards,
Yu Zhen