Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu> on 2021/11/01 12:25:44 UTC

Proposed release of xml-security-c 2.0.4 - Call for Vote

I have posted a release candidate for 2.0.4 [1] to correct a regression on OpenSSL 1.0.0 and older from the DSA bug fix included in the release last week. The only change apart from the versioning bits is [2], inlining a small function introduced in OpenSSL 1.1.

This is my +1.

-- Scott

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/santuario/c-library/
[2] https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/santuario/xml-security-cpp/trunk/xsec/?view=log

Re: Proposed release of xml-security-c 2.0.4 - Call for Vote

Posted by Sean Mullan <se...@oracle.com>.
+1.

--Sean

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.
With 4 binding +1 votes, this passes. I will finalize the release today if possible.

-- Scott

Re: Proposed release of xml-security-c 2.0.4 - Call for Vote

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Colm.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.